Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to My Hero Academia RP (Also known as MYRP - The My Hero Academia Role Play!). We hope you enjoy your visit! We also hope that visit turns into a stay!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The School Bus
Topic Started: Aug 23 2017, 02:45 PM (1,720 Views)
CrabSage

A large, armored bus drives down a dusty road in the middle of nowhere. The Nebraskan country side makes for a dull view for the prospective students inside. With entrance examining behind them, students are just the rest of the ride away from becoming the first students at ASQC.

Driving the bus is a beast of a man, with bulky arms and hair covering most of his body. Over the intercom the student's hear the driver's deep voice, "Y'all can walk around now, but I don't wanna see any quirks or fightin' of any kind."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Blu3_phantom

Zeke is sitting down alone, Starring off into desolate land
http://hero-academia-rp.com/topic/10274714/1/#new
Zeke Caedmon, shackled soul

CrabSage

The blue skinned girl known as Lucy rest her arms and head on the back of her chair. She grins as she looks down at the black and red haired boy in the seat behind her. "Hey there! I'm Lucy, nice to meet you."

Blu3_phantom

He ignores the blue skinned girl as he pulls out a piece of paper and begins reading it

Stigurd

Keegan sits alone in the back corner of the bus. He sees a blue skinned girl closer to the front of the bus, and goes to introduce himself. "Hi, my name is Keegan" he says and extends his hand.
Edited by Stigurd, Aug 23 2017, 08:18 PM.

CrabSage

Keegan gets a face full of light as Lucy turns to him and gives an energetic hand shake. "Nice to meet you! I'm Lucy."

After a few seconds Lucy pulls her hand back to resting on the back of her seat. "So do either of you think we will have real heroes as our teachers?"

Silver_Skull

Six years of military history drove this moment slowly from his brain, 4 days of walking nonstop with his rucksack fully loaded. Even as exceedingly aged as he was fifty pounds was nothing for his piston like legs. The road to and from the Nebraskan Megalopolis was intensely boring cornfields and flatlands, incredibly rarely did a vehicle pass him, but now that familiar revving of engines reached his ears.

It was distant, very distant, but sound carries spectacularly in uninterrupted air. He dropped his sack and pulled his sweaty shirt off and wiped his brow, untying his hair before dropping the shirt into the bag. The elderly man reached inside the sack and sprayed himself with a powdered deodorant.

A few moments passed and he was well equipped with his heroic costume and the sack was fully packed once more. The bus was visible on the horizon now, the roar of the engine was now noticeable by the feel of his feet.

Behind the mask he grinned and knew exactly how to show these kids what a real hero can do.

The bus now rapidly approached and he watched behind himself carefully as to not give off his intent to the driver inside.

Three seconds was all it took, his body hardened to its peak and he spun in place. Leaping into the road and grappling the frame of the bus with his sharp and sturdy fingertips, digging into the frame with an audible screech of metal and cracking of the windshield's glass.

The whole bus rocked with the sudden shift of weight and damage to rhe right side. Bags fell over, windows swung shut and dirt on the bus got unsettled and rolled everywhere.

The aged man signaled to the driver to open the door, but forced it open with his free hand without waiting for him to do so. Throwing himself feet first into the open bus, he raised his voice and shouted to the student group. "Hello everyone, I am Indestructible," He paused for dramatic effect and slammed the door shut behind him. "And I am here!"

He looked out over the sea of tiny faces with optimism almost tangibly leaking from behind his mask. Or maybe that was sweat pouring from behind it, but either way it was immediately self evident that this man was the real deal.

Blu3_phantom

He stares at the man in complete shock, he would shove the piece of paper on his pocket, and waits for him to say something. "Lucy right? Well I think you have gotten an answer to that"
Edited by Blu3_phantom, Aug 23 2017, 09:21 PM.

CrabSage

Before any of the students have a chance to rush the front of the bus, the driver leans out of his seat to get closer to Indestructible. In a hushed tone the ape-like man whispers, "Can't you give me more of a warning? Some of the kids might have gotten hurt there."

-----

Further back in the bus, a pair of blue arms and legs stick up between two seats. Lucy groans on her back, slowly pulling herself back up to her seat. "Did any o-"

Lucy stops at the words from the strange man. When he finishes speaking she shoots up in her seat and fishes out a small notepad from her pockets. Her eyes brighten even more than normal as hops out into the aisle. The girl practically skips down the aisle, over any potentially fallen students. As she approaches the bus driver leans back in his seat, giving the hero a nod.

With purple cheeks the teen holds out the notepad and pen to the costumed hero. "Could you sign this Mr. Indestructible? And just skip the first the first two pages please!" Lucy asks nervously.

Stigurd

Keegan's reaction time had been so slow that he was now to be found in the front of the bus with his face visibly scrached from hitting something. "Why me?" He asked the air and jumped up on his feet.

Blu3_phantom

"I don't know why it was you in fact I don't even know how you got flung to the front"

Jago
Member Avatar

After getting on the bus, Jago would look around and raise his eyebrows. He actually wondered how many people managed to pass in the first place. The entrance exam was basically about thinning the herd, but there seemed to be many talented people that were apart of the academy this time around. As for Jago, maybe they weren't expecting much of him because of his quirk? But either way, he managed to get the class A placement anyway.

"Oh well..."

Taking a seat at the back of the bus, Jago would close his eyes and wait. However, his concentration was broken when Mr. Indestructible showed up.

"W-what? I thought you retired You're back?"

making a mental note for himself, retirement for heroes must suck.
Edited by Jago, Aug 24 2017, 03:58 PM.

Blu3_phantom

He turns around to see the other student who just woke up.

"Hey, what class are you in and does it show who is in that class because I haven't been told yet"

Silver_Skull

Leaning back towards the hairy ape-man, he whispered as quietly as he could behind the muffling mask. "Yeah sorry, I kinda wanted to surprise you and them with the suddenness."

Turning his attention back to the students he took a couple steps forward and gripped the standing bar in the middle of the bus, leaning on it slightly. The weight on his legs had been killing him for days and being able to drop his bag now was a wonderful feeling. Quite literally taking a load off of his shoulders, his eyes behind the visor raised up to meet a young girl with blushing blue cheeks.

A young man flew facefirst up the bus, evidently dislodged in his surprise. Yet another young man was surprised to see him board the bus, evidently a fan of his. He was honestly stunned to find that anyone remembered him after the 11 years he'd been off the map. Kellan's heart skipped a beat, his eyes dropping slightly. Invisible behind the visor, but his voice cracked momentarily when he spoke again. "Yes! I- I return to the scene now as a teacher at A.S.Q.C., and yes young lady, I'd be more than willing to sign your notebook."

The man grabbed hold of the pen and squiggled in a sort of odd angular signiture, filled in with the full title of; The Unbreakable Hero! Indestructible! The messy signiture was uncomfortably poorly written in the moving bus, but it'd pass for a proper signiture. He folded the notebook closed, heeding the girls wishes and patted her on the head.

"As we approach the school, you'll notice that we pass through a large cityscape." The positivity that had previously faltered had suddenly returend to his voice, his scripted lines were suitable for the situation. Though he was realizing in this moment that he didn't need to walk all this way, he could have just been driven out and dropped off. "This Cityscape is referred to only as the Nebraskan Megalopolis, and it is the host to the greatest Heroes in the world. Heroes such as Saint John, the number one hero. Gravity Bison, Cranium Crusher, Seabreeze and many others such as myself."

The city's buildings peeked over the horizon, but they were still an incredibly distance away. "Though the Nebraskan Megalopolis is the greatest location in the world for Heroism, we have also become a target for Villainy as of late. Hence the requirement for people such as myself to come out of retirement and apply for positions as Teachers. To ensure the safety of our future generations of Heroes."

It had not gone unnoticed by the older man that the boy with red and black hair had totally ignored his entrance and speech so far. Something seemed distant and different about that boy, he hoped he would be able to grind that nature out of him in the future.

Jago
Member Avatar

Oh, you managed to get an autograph from him?! Do you have any idea how much it's worth?! Wrap it in napkins or something alteast.....its, not like a giiiiirlllll is an "official" autograph collector like myself." Jago sucked his teeth, it was rare to see indestructible in public, let alone manage to get an autograph from him in the few moments that he arrived. Maybe this girl was a better negotiator than Jago thought?

"It kind of makes me wonder, how many top heroes are teaching at this school? Can they afford you all for the curriculum? You know.... I bet those are only teaching for the best...the A class. Is it safe to say that everyone on this bus is the lucky ones? "

It was quite possible that only the A class would be able to ring in the rewards. However, the name "Gravity Bison" kind of made him shudder a little bit. "That guy's pretty hardcore, he's not the gym teacher, is he?"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Other Locations · Next Topic »
Add Reply